1. Privacy StatementAEROWORX, together with our licensors, own, control, and/or have been validly licensed and authorized to use any and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Website. You are granted limited access only for the purpose of viewing the material contained in the Website. All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are (c) 2018, Aeroworx Asia. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
3. Collection of Personal DataIn the ordinary course of business, AEROWORX may collect your personal data, this may be done in person, electronically, over the phone, through email or through any other means of communication. AEROWORX may collect information such as your name, address, contact details, gender, marital status, age, religious affiliation, health, or education, and other personal information (Personal Data).Personal Data is collected through various means, which shall include but not be limited to:1. When a person avails of our products or services;2. When a person participates in any loyalty program or promotion, or attends our events;3. When a person applies for employment with AEROWORX;4. When a person enters into a contract with AEROWORX directly, or as an authorized representative of a company;5. When a person is a vendor or supplier of AEROWORX;6. Any other instance where Personal Data is provided, for whatever reasons, whether it is collected.
4. Use and Processing of Personal DataAEROWORX uses this data to facilitate its transactions with you, administer your various account with us, and most especially to be more efficient in providing you with our products and services. We may also use this information in providing you with loyalty rewards, informing you of our various promotions and events, and engaging with our customers, partners and employees. We may use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order. We may use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports. At all times, your personal information shall not be used or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law, morals, or public policy.
5. Sharing of Personal DataThe entities within the Aeroworx Asia may share the Personal Data it collects to enable them to provide you personalized services. AEROWORX may also share personal data with suppliers, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on behalf of Aeroworx Asia. If and when it becomes necessary, a data sharing agreement shall cover any sharing of data between and among the Aeroworx and/or its suppliers, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers. AEROWORX Group may also share information in accordance with any order from any relevant government agency as provided by law.
7. Security of Personal DataAEROWORX applies strict security measures and modern technologies to make sure your personal data are kept confidential and secured with us. Our employees are trained to handle your personal data with the utmost confidentiality and we have internal control in place to avoid security breach or violation.We respect your privacy. We take care in protecting your Personal Data. As such, we secure and protect our Personal Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability; prevent loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law.As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.We only permit Personal Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these.We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
8. Data Privacy RightsAs data subject you have the right to be informed, to object, to access, to rectify, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to data portability and to complain in relation to your personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012. If you wish to correct or update your personal information, we may ask some information in order to verify and ensure the identity to avoid unwanted disclosure of personal information. We have included here contact information that can be used to voice clarifications and complaints relative to your personal information. Any complaint should be made in writing, clearly state the material facts, specify your contact information and include supporting evidence.You may also request for an updating, rectification or amendment of your personal data or file a complaint in case of any breach or violation of your privacy.You may send your inquiry or request to the following:
Office of the Data Protection OfficerPrimer Star Center2282 Leon Guinto st., Malate ManilaPhilippines